Co-sponsored by Sherman College of Chiropractic
Thursday, May 23 - Saturday, May 25, 2019
Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel
(10 minutes from Chicago O'Hare International Airport)
AutismOne Announces the Second Annual Chiropractic Pediatric Continuing Education Credit Program with Emphasis on Autism!!
Groundbreaking 21-hour credit continuing education program for chiropractors to serve children with autism. 21 Credit Hours, 3 Days, World's Leading Experts, Innovative, Groundbreaking!
AutismOne is tremendously excited to announce the contnuation of this innovative program to help more children with autism and their families. Chiropractic practitioners are blazing new trails in pediatrics, neurology, neuroplasticity, and multisensory integration, pushing the understanding and possibilities of healing. This chiropractic pediatric CE program, with an emphasis on autism, will open the door to more chiropractors serving this precious group of children, taking the daunting fear out of this neurodevelopmental disorder and replacing it with optimism and hope for improved health, function, and quality of life.
Chiropractic fits well within the autism community’s mantra of “heal the body, don’t medicate the symptoms.” Chiropractic emphasizes the inherent recuperative power of the body to heal itself when it is free of nervous system interference and given the right conditions.
Led by Steve Tullius, DC, the Chiropractic Pediatric Continuing Education Credit Program brings together the best information from the chiropractic and other healing communities to prepare the practicing chiropractor with up-to-the-minute information, confidence, and resources to help children with autism get better.
Professionals from other scientific disciplines are also welcome to attend.
- Curriculum: The most innovative, creative chiropractic program to begin helping children along the entire autism spectrum, including autism, ADHD, OCD, and other associated illnesses.
- AutismOne Year-Round Chiropractic Pediatric Support: You are not alone. Join us on our private Facebook group to get the support you need. New information, continuing education or specific questions – we bring in the experts to support your needs.
- Access to the AutismOne 5-Day General Conference: The AutismOne general conference runs concurrently to the chiropractic program, May 22 – 26, providing you with 2 additional days of information and education.
- Resources: Navigating the autism landscape without a map is almost impossible. Our resource guide can help you take the guesswork out of finding trusted sources.
- Get Listed: The AutismOne.org website will provide your contact information under our “Find a Practitioner” listing.
Invited Guests: AutismOne’s CME faculty members and the chiropractic practitioners and students of the CE Program. Get involved in the conversation with the best and brightest autism medical professionals across a variety of scientific disciplines. Learn about the latest research, best practices, and begin building your own network of excellence. Enjoy delicious fare.
“A good workman is known by his tools.” ~ Proverbs.
Good, sharp tools at AutismOne:
Join us for 3 days of spectacular energy, learning the impossible from the leading minds in the chiropractic pediatric and autism medical community. Our children do get better given the proper care. Caring for children with autism is a skill that can be taught and learned. Don’t miss out on this first-ever, engaging, and empowering event. Sharpen your tools and get some new ones at the AutismOne Chiropractic Pediatric Continuing Education Credit Program with Emphasis on Autism. We’ll look forward to welcoming you in May!
Registration Fees (includes admittance to the AutismOne 2019 general conference presentations).
*April 1 Student price will increase to $95